To Top

Ya win some and ya lose some …


At the 4wd swap meet  in March, my only purchase was a bottom cover for my TH-350 housing.  I was assured it would fit a TH-350.  I figured, for $10, it was worth a try.

I got it home, cleaned it up, even painting it.  It looked like it should fit.  But alas, no matter how many ways I tried to make it work, the holes didn’t line up.  That will teach me to try something new (as in trying an automatic).  So, my search continues ….. here’s a picture, for what it’s worth 🙂



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe without commenting