Appears to have some surface rust. It sports a Meyer hardtop.
“This is a starter jeep to fix up. It has been worked on a great deal. $6500.00 OBO
1. 3300 CFM Fan and Flexilite radiator
2. 2 inch spring lift by roughrider
3. New roughrider shocks and steering stabilizer
4. New one wire high output alternator
5. Battery switch to have two batteries
6. New pointless Distributor
7. Ball joints
8. Brakes rebuilt, new master cylinder
9. New Warn hubs
10. New exhaust system
11. All new U-joints
12. Converted to intank electric fuel pump
13. Engine is original. Has original 60322 miles on a 304 V8
14. Has new clutch plate, pressure plate and throw-out bearing.
15. Body is pretty straight needs some work and paint.
Drove the jeep as a second vehicle with thought of using it in my search and rescue but isn’t big enough. I have only put approximately 2000 miles on it since I have had it”