UPDATE: Still Available.
(02/24/2017) It’s a project with work remaining.
“For sale is an unfinished project I built, finished, than took it apart for major changes. It’s been sitting for a few years and I just don’t have the time to give it.
1948 Willys CJ2A
– 350cid, 4 bolt, Jasper engine assembly with less than 20,000 miles. TBI fuel injection. Never finished wiring. PCM and all sensors. MSD HEI distributor. $500
– shorty headers wrapped $150
– Ford T18 manual trans with Chevy bell and 11” clutch. Has super low first gear. $750
– Jeep Dana 300 with stock gears and twin stick $300
– Dana 30 3.07 front out of a CJ7. currently installed spring over. Have new 4.56 still in box. $150
– Dana 44 front out of early bronco with weld on radius arm brackets. Has gears no shafts. Don’t know the ratio. $150
– Scout Dana 44 rear. All new internals. 4.56 gears. Alloy shafts. Spool. Disk brake caliper brackets for Chevy calipers. $600
– spare frame $100
– chassis, body, cage, bumpers, seats $750
– bolt on grille hoop $100
– tool box $100
– 5 Auto meter gages $125
– jegs ignition switch panel $60
– RCI fuel cell with hole cut for TJ sending unit $125
– griffen aluminum radiator on custom mount with electric fan (Taurus) $300
– five 34×10.5 super swampers. 4 are practically new, probably 10 miles on them. White wagon wheels with weld on stiffeners. Staun internal bead locks in all 5. $1700.
– ruff stuff specialties dual triangulated 4 link kit. Partially assembled. Not finished.
– custom heavy duty driveshafts made by axle exchange. Cost over $1000 new. $600
– plated rear frame. Custom poly motor and trans mounts. Custom bent exhaust, wrapped about half way.
I’m probably forgetting some things.
This project needs the rear suspension, fuel system and exhaust sorted out to be completed. There will be some odds and ends of course, but those are the major hiccups. It’s been garaged for about five years. I want the space back. Will deliver entire project within in 100 miles of 07422 if you come and check it all out first for $4500. ‘