Loic, is selling his SAS-themed GPW.You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone 801-815-0677.
“1942 GPW Ford Jeep
Fully restored in 2010, including a full rebuild of the engine. Engine and frame do not have matching serial#, but engine is Ford as well.
Upgrades to SAS 1942 in North Africa as converted by the British Army
– .50 cal M2AC, functional with 12V battery and propylene/Oxygen tanks included. This upgrade was about $5,000 at cost
– One dual and one single replica (resin with metal insert) Vickers K MG
– RARE Bagnol Compass functional replica, sourced in Australia. Worth over $1,000
– SAS uniform, including Wesley hand fun (not functional) and knife
– various British additions – water bottles, back packs, and a number of other hardware
– 5 water Jerry cans, 8 gas jerry cans, one original German WW 2
– All wheels are “combat wheels”. Extra spare wheel
– Has participated in many 4th of July Parades and shows
– VERY IMPORTANT: 12V generator and 12V battery system. The original WW II 6V generator will be provided as well. It is functional, but the 12V system starts the vehicle much easier
Located in suburb SLC Utah, USA
For serious offers only”