Parts, parts, parts. If you are like me, you are forever in search of one part or another. Here’s a few resources I have used for locating parts, both used and new.
Willys Tech Board:
The Willys Tech Board is a great source for willys parts. There continues to be a good deal of activity on the site.
Jeep Truck Parts:
Check Jeep Truck parts if you are searching for truck parts.
Jeep Junk Yards and Used Parts Sellers:
- Peter Debella New and Used Jeep Parts: Peter Debella sells a wide range of parts and has a large inventory of unique and rare military parts.
- Tonka Jeep Limited: (Minnesota) Sells parts and restoration services
- Willys Truck Warehouse: (Rodeo, CA) Sells truck and wagons parts.
- Collins Brothers (http://collinsbros.stores.yahoo.net/usedjeepparts.html) (Wylie, Tx)
- JW Jeep (http://www.jwjeep.com)/ (Antelope, CA)
- Jeep Republic (http://jeeprepublic.com (Englewood, CO)
- Surplus City Jeep Parts (Oroville, Ca)
- Montana Overland Jeep Parts (Plains, MT)
- Jeep Yard in Jasper, Georgia (Jasper, Georgia) I don’t know the name
- Jeep Yard in Statesboro, Georgia (Statesboro, Georgia) Not sure on name
- Bennet Hill Services – (New Portland, ME) They are a post-war Willys wagon, pickup and forward control used parts supplier. They have body parts, glass, motors, transmissions, transfer cases, differentials and interior parts. They also have a supply of parts for Gladiator Pickups, Jeepster Commandos and a few 4WD Eagle parts.
- Willys Jeep Parts (Heyburn, ID) – This appears to be associated with the Willys Jeep Doctor Website, located in Heyburn Idaho. Looks to be Willys specific.
- Tail Light King (this isn’t a junkyard, but a collector of used light covers from about any vehicle you can think of, including Jeeps and Willys)
- AKH Wheels for Classic Jeep Rims or Wheels (Ellensburg, WA)
Rick Grover’s List – I don’t know how updated this is, but no use repeating it. Rick’s got a nice site about Willys Trucks.