- 1946 CJ-2A Albuquerque, NM $1900: https://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/6088075552.html
- PTO Winches Rapid City, SD $100/e: https://rapidcity.craigslist.org/pts/6092376098.html
- 1955 Truck Fenton, DE $4500 (A bit overpriced): https://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/6097844239.html
- CJ-2A Front Clip Lewiston, ID $200: https://lewiston.craigslist.org/pts/6102538821.html
- Various Parts Tucson, AZ: https://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/6083144770.html
Seems like a fair price.
“Aluminum top with doors off a willys jeep cj3a.”
UPDATE: Still Available.
(04/03/2017) “Fits a cj3a not sure what else, half cab with doors and slider windows. Has the filler piece that goes between the wheel wells.”
No pics provided. I’m not altogether sure what the seller is selling, given the seller mentions 2A and f-head in the same sentence.
“cj2a willys jeep many parts f head motor for rebuilt asking 75.00 dist. 50.00 carb.50.00 and many more”
“have a best top that fits willys mb and possably cj2a. brand new ,never installed.top is in perfect new cond. windows are new and clear. been stored in factory box . bought new years ago.,complete with mounting hardware. tag says fit 41 to 45 mb. new bestop tiger tops say fit 41 to 45 mb and cj2a. not sure if this will fit 2a. can take measurements. It is black in color. 600.00 cash or will trade for cj3a parts [running l134 go devil . windshield frame. seat frames,grill. ] or intrested in buying these parts. thanks Bill”
UPDATE: Still Available.
“Willys cj-2a early column shift Chassis with differentials. The frame serial number is 143XX
I have the VIN tags and all Dash tags. The frame has the rear gearbox and Implement bracket.
It has not been registered in many years so it is not on the DMV records
Please leave phone number and I will get back to you soon as possible.”
UPDATE: Still Available.
(03/03/2017) Looks in good shape.
“rare jeep KOENIG 3j90 bed extender with side mount jerry cans and spare mount on top. comes with 2 jerry cans.”
2 10-LEAF SPRINGS: https://denver.craigslist.org/pts/6088679869.html
“One year old from Walcks 4wheel drive. 10 leaf.”
- L-134 Kingston, RI $625: https://providence.craigslist.org/pts/6081794678.html
- L-134 New Boston, NH $650: https://nh.craigslist.org/pts/6074690399.html
- Aluminum Hardtop Central City, NE $350: https://lincoln.craigslist.org/pts/6087431402.html
- Hoods & Windshields Weir, KS: https://seks.craigslist.org/atq/6063700957.html
- L-134 Heads Wichita, KS $30/each: https://wichita.craigslist.org/pts/6090856411.html
- L-134 Block Wichita, KS $125: https://wichita.craigslist.org/pts/6078058854.html
- Rear PTO Setup Kansas City, KS No Price: https://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/6091179111.html
- 1949 CJ-2A Roller Amarillo, TX $399: https://amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/6057634566.html
- Fiberglass CJ-5 Tub Houston, TX $1400: https://houston.craigslist.org/pts/6084894169.html
- L-head Fergus Falls, MN $500: https://brainerd.craigslist.org/pts/6062466169.html
- F-head Paradise, CA $300: https://chico.craigslist.org/pts/6064565427.html
- CJ-2A Chassis Fremont, CA $700: https://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/6071589101.html
UPDATE: Still Available.
“1) Professionally rebuilt single lever front output Model 41 power take off for Willys Jeep wagon, panel or pickup with the Dana 18 transfer case. The original curved shift lever has been repaired and is very hard to see the repair. The chain is tight. Comes with allen bolts to mount it without disassembling the case. This may be too long for CJs as it may contact the frame. Pic 1, 2 and 3 ————————————– $350
2) Used PTO model 51 single lever front output for CJ. The lever was torched off. New is available from Herm The Overdrive Guy. This should be good as is but should be opened to checked and cleaned. Sold as is. Pic 4 and 5. ———————————- $250
3) —- One used U-joint to fit PTO. One inch shaft with set screw. —————————————–$25
No phone calls between noon and 2:00 PM pacific time weekdays please. Phone 24/7 and leave message if needed so I can return your call. —— For email please put “65dartpto” in the subject line so I know it isn’t spam or you WON’T get a reply.
Shipping is available for from $40 to $75 depending on method and location. Paypay accepted for additional $15 to $25″
Jake still has a variety of parts.
“hi there, i have a bunch of willys jeep parts for sale. to many to list all of them.
i do have 16 inch wheels, 15 inch wheels, frames for a cj2a cj3a m38 military jeep, heads for the l134, gpw and cj2a cj3a fenders, engine blocks, gauges, driveshafts, dana 44, 41, 27, 25 axles–(not shown in pics) steering columns, starters, generators, pulleys, t90 transmissions, t18 transfer cases. cj2a, cj3a,cj5, m38a1, gpw, pickup and m38 hoods. got a Buick dauntless 225 v6 with for and a jeepster 161 f head engine. both of those turn freely. i got radiators, willys pickup passenger front fender…… and the list goes on and on. what you see is what i have right now. stuff is always selling and pics my not be up to date. but gives you an idea of what i have. feel free to call text or email me with what you are looking for. ill see if i have it and ill give you a price. i am open to trades or possibly other jeep parts.”
Look like there’s value here.
“Got Willy’s Jeep for parts. 200 gets what I have. I don’t have the front window, Hood or front. Motor has a hole in the block. Training and axles still look good.”
UPDATE: Price dropped to $450.
(02/27/2017) Nice top for the price.It looks like a Sears deluxe hardtop.
“Hardtop with doors only off 1951 Willy’s Jeep CJ3A. Jeep Not For Sale. Original manual from 1971 and sales invoice from JC Whitney. Has 1 broken glass and dent on corner. Made out of aluminum.”
That looks to be a Sears Standard half-top.
“Full aluminum top an doors for jeep willys 2a or 3a. Rain gutters an all are in great shape. Great for a willys resto. $500obo”
- 3A, 2A, MB parts Houlton, ME https://maine.craigslist.org/pts/6086406889.html
- 1960 CJ-5 Chassis PIttsburth, PA https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/6085960311.html
- CJ-2A parts Wilmington, NC https://wilmington.craigslist.org/pts/6072741426.html
- CJ-3B parts Leonardtown, MD https://smd.craigslist.org/pts/6083057346.html
- Rough CJ-2A Hardtop Fredericksburg, VA https://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/pts/6083112090.html
- Rough CJ-3B Leigh Acres, FL https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/6071299890.html
- 1942 MB Parts Albuquerque, NM https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/pts/6083924437.html
- 3 T-90s & Transfercases Putnam Valley, NY https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/pts/6079622550.html
- M-38 body and parts York, PA https://york.craigslist.org/cto/6079859186.html
- Tranny/tc/PTO/rear gear box Renton, WA https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/6085650954.html
Sounds like a great price.
“1952 willies cj3 hardtop with doors good glass”
“Jeep Willys Hardtop and Doors Complete set (wouldn’t fit a 1953, probably newer)”
UPDATE: Price dropped.
Matt’s got these last few FC parts for sale. He’s hoping to find someone who can use them.
“These are my remaining 1960 Jeep FC-150 parts:
1) Rear Wide Track Ballast Weight: $200
Rusty, U bolts had to be cut due to rust. The portions of the rods remaining will need to be hammered out.
2) Gas Tank: $25
Bottom is rusty, but no rust holes through it, however, during removal from the Jeep, we accidently put a small 1/8″ hole in the top left corner (see pics). It is also contains dried ‘stuff’ and has no gas cap or straps. Good template, and possible easy fix of that hole.
3) Radiator: $100
No mounting rods, it is still attached to the core support, but that had to be cut, so I would not call that portion usable. It was/is filled with coolant, so there were no leaks, but it did contain sludge, so it may need a re-coring. The marking on the core is from the coolant spill when we cut the hose.”
Chris had this Auburn Trencher for sale. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org
“Selling this Jeep-A-Trench from the Auburn Machine Works company. It’s a late 50’s model that has been stored inside since the 70’s. The auger teeth and arm were never used. Looking to sell as a complete unit for $1700”
UPDATE: Tom’s PTO and winches sold. He’s got this transfercase for sale. You can contact him at email@example.com or 616-204-9663.
“Dana 18 transfer case, rebuilt with new seals and bearings. 1 1/4 intermediate shaft fits all Willys CJ, truck, wagon , MB. It bolts up to any T-90 transmission. $500”
Seller has two different tops.
“Bringing down these two tops hanging in garage for some time,either move them or sell them. One is half top I had on my 1946 CJ years ago, the other full top is from a 1951 CJ. Have one extra set of door so three sets of doors two hard tops.
Extra set of doors will sell for $100.00.
Half top with it’s door $300.00.
Full top $300.00 with it’s doors.
Or sell everything as a package deal for $450.00 Call me on phone or email…. If I don’t answer leave a message, I screen calls.”
This Kelly hardtop has side the fold outward. (the pic below might not be the actual top, but only an example of it)
” A used Jeep CJ5 8 piece aluminum top for a pre 76 cj5, I think, however, I was told it was on a 78, modified with some wood. The top has not been cut or damaged. All glass is perfect, I just decided I don’t have the time to mess with it. With new thicker weather stripping and a mod for each side of the windshield, I’m certain it would be a very cool addition, that’s why I bought it. All panels are removable which leaves just the top and the rear supports. I’ve added a pic of the door on my 77, the only real issue is the windshield, looking at it from the front, cants inwards on each side whereas the doors go straight up. The other pic with this top on the gold jeep looks to be about a 73. I’m in Rockford Illinois, buyer is responsible for shipping”
- Arctic Enclosure Kit Hardtop in NH: https://nh.craigslist.org/pts/6076576552.html $350
- CJ-2A/3A Seals/Gaskets Parts in VT: https://vermont.craigslist.org/pts/6073835624.html $140
- Koenig Winch, PTO in PA: https://scranton.craigslist.org/pts/6069962158.html $900
- L-Head Engine in NJ: https://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/6061402826.html $400
- 1946 CJ-2A “Basket Case” in TN: https://tricities.craigslist.org/cto/6037885181.html $2000
- Fiberglass tailgate in NC: https://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/6072414436.html $50
- Strange Truck in NV: https://reno.craigslist.org/pts/6075750934.html No Price
- Truck in NV: https://reno.craigslist.org/pts/6075615111.html $500
- Truck in ME: https://maine.craigslist.org/cto/6077516073.html $1000
- 1969 CJ-5 in Parts: https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/6075520026.html $1300
Mark just listed this over at sellajeep.com.
“Complete PTO Assembly from 1948 CJ-2A. Will fit other models such as MB, GPW, CJ-3A. From transfer case drive unit to rear belt drive pulley. Some seals and drive shaft u-joints replaced with new parts. All parts cleaned and checked. This is an operational unit. Great add-on to your early agricultural or civilian jeep. VERY heavy to ship. $2500.00
Can deliver to east coast shows this spring or MVPA Convention in Cleveland, Ohio June 22-25th 2017. E mail for more pictures or details. Thank you very much.”
Could be a good price.
“Selling a soft top fits a Jeep Willy 1946 CJ2A.Black including full soft door,poles and snaps. Good condition”